Miriam Peer CCIL MSc
- Consultant and Personal Coach in the field of career management, executive and personal development.
- Knowledge and tools from the areas of mediation, coaching, and management.
- Vast experience in senior management and in leading employees in international-companies in executive positions concerning management of human resources, marketing and sales, and business units.
- Experience in conducting personal and professional coaching processes.
- Hebrew, Spanish and English speaking
Motto: Dare, Realize and Succeed
Services and Expertise
- Consultancy, Training and Coaching for Managers and Employees:
- Executive and Line Management Coaching
- Preparing for the first Managerial position
- Training for Sales Managers
- Coaching and training for Technical and Medical Sales Representatives
- Coaching Employees for Development and Performance
- Coaching for Personal Development and Career Development
- Coaching and Support on Career transition
- Guidance on Finding a new job
- Job Interview Preparation
Certified Coach and Mediator, Member of the Israeli Coachers Association.
BSc degree in Biology and Science Teaching from Haifa University and an MSc in Medicine Sciences from the Technion.
In the last 20 years I accumulated vast experience working for international pharmaceutical and medical devices companies, 14 of those years as a management team member in executive positions concerning management of marketing, business units, and human resources.
I established and managed the Marketing Department at Novo Nordisk Israel. Received the Outstanding Manager award in Israel and the Marketer of the Year global award in my area of responsibility. I managed business units and participated in international projects on sales management and sales effectiveness enhancement. I have experience training and guiding employees and developing work teams to maximize their potential as individuals and as a team. I created and led employee recruitment and selection processes, high performer's retention programs, training and development processes, and more.
Today, I work as a consultant and personal coach in order to transfer the knowledge and tools I gained through my career, empower managers and employees, and help them reach self-realization in accordance with the goals of the organization in which they work.
My motto is to bring people to Dare, Realize, and Succeed.
My diverse knowledge and my managerial experience merge in the coaching and counseling work to allow me adapt and use different methods and tools according to the organization’s specific needs, to the situation, and to the person standing before me, in order to get results.